We’re an International company who provides on-target software verification tools and services globally to the embedded aerospace and automotive electronics industries.
Our solutions help to increase software quality, deliver evidence to meet safety and certification objectives and reduce project costs.
Our headquarters is based in the UK and we have also offices in USA and Spain.
Our business is growing in Europe, and we need we need to add an Office Manager for our Barcelona team, to perform the day-to-day office management including :
- Financial reporting
- Administrative coordination
and ensuring compliance with company polices.
You’ll report to CEO in USA and locally to the Senior Technical Fellow.
- Coordination with outsourced Human Resources and Finance partner.
- Perform daily activities of accounts payable, invoicing/billing, etc.
- Oversee all project cost accounting.
- Maintenance of fixed asset records.
- Perform monthly accounting close and generate timely and accurate financial statements.
- Assist management in the annual budgetary planning process by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Lead the year-end closing and external audit.
- Act as purchasing lead with mostly indirect suppliers.
- Onboarding/offboarding employees.
- Assist in development of Company policies and procedures, rollout and auditing of same.
- Administration such as business cards, travel arrangements, legal portal entry, shipping, time collection and grant administration.
- Coordination with sister companies in USA and UK.
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Accounting, Economics or ADE Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- QuickBooks experience desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- 40 hours per week
- Full-time from Monday to Thursday : 8:30 to 18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- Friday : 9:00 to 15:00
- Home office : 1 day per week, once the initial training period is over
- Solid and fully consolidated company internationally
- Indefinite employment contract, with 3 months trial period
- Job stability and continuity in the position
- Incorporation : 1st week of January
- 30.000 €-35.000€ gross salary year, depending on the adequacy of the candidacy to the requirements of the position